Remember, last week, in my post " Spring is here ", I showed you how my garden was coming back to life after a fairly mild winter. After a tour of the owner, my desire for garden decoration reappeared, and I set myself the goal this week of clearing up in order to tackle the plantations soon.
Yes but, although the desire and the motivation are always present, the ideas and the knowledge especially fail me. And that's where, as if by magic, I came across www.monjardin-materrasse.com , a site dedicated to landscaping and garden decoration.
The site offers software, called My Garden Designer (MGD), which allows you to create a project from a photo of your garden, terrace or balcony. Great idea, at a time when DIY is a hit! Results, no more need to call on Stéphane Marie, and to go through the “No Panic” sequence of “Silence it grows!”, You can do everything yourself, without making a mistake.
- Ingenious: MGD takes environmental parameters into account to offer you the most suitable plants.
- Smart: MGD sends you your detailed planting plan, plant list and care tips.
- Economical: from the free test version to the premium version, everyone will find the solution that suits them.
- Simple: you make your own creation of garden, terrace or balcony in a few clicks with articles adapted to your tastes among more than 2000 plants and garden decoration objects.
- Fast: average creation time of a small garden or a terrace: 15 min.