The purpose of these General Conditions of Use is to define the principles and conditions under which PAYSAGEA SAS grants the user a non-exclusive and non-transferable right of use of the site for the sole internal needs of the user.
By clicking to signify your acceptance to reading an electronic version of these T & Cs, you accept all the terms of this Agreement.
1. Site editors
The Monjardin-Materrasse.com site is published by PAYSAGEA SAS located at 94 allée des mésanges in Puget sur Argens (83480).
The legal representative is Frédéric Morisset , Chairman.
The service provider ensuring the hosting and development of the Monjardin-Materrasse.com site is the company T'knoweb, 38330 Montbonnot Saint Martin.
2. General presentation of the site
The "Monjardin-Materrasse" site is a site for publishing 2D garden and terrace development projects. It is open to everyone and offers a secure space to all of its users.
The information available on this site constitutes an offer of services, an offer or a recommendation for the offer of these services only at the request of the user.
The latter expressly acknowledges having received from PAYSAGEA SAS all the necessary information enabling it to assess the suitability of the software to its needs and to take all necessary precautions for its implementation and operation.
PAYSAGEA SAS will under no circumstances be required to repair any direct or indirect damage, even if it has been informed of the possibility of such damage.
The customer will be solely responsible for the use of the software.
Use of this site constitutes acceptance by users of the conditions of use and warning notices. Thus, the publisher invites users of this site to read them on each of their visit.
Effective date: May 25, 2018
This notice describes how Paysagea ("we" or "our") collects and processes personal information about you through its MonJardin-Materrasse.com site; how we use and protect such information and your rights with respect to such information.
This privacy notice applies to all personal information that we collect or process about you. Personal information is information, or a group of information that could reasonably be used to identify you.
A. Personal information we collect
The law may require that we collect certain personal information about you or as part of any contractual relationship we have with you. Any failure to communicate such information may prevent or delay the fulfillment of said obligations.
Information We Collect Directly From You
The categories of information that we may collect directly from you include the following:
- Personal data (name, first name);
- Contact details (phone number, email address, postal address or mobile number);
- Account information (username and password);
- Communications (eg when you participate in our blog, write a comment, or contact us with a question, comment or request via, email, online chat).
Information We Collect About Your Use of the Services
The following examples illustrate the categories of information we may use about you:
- Technical information collected on your computer or mobile device (eg your IP address, browser type, operating system);
- Information about your use of our Websites (e.g., the pages you visit when you use the Services, the search terms you use on the Services, your frequency of use of the Services and the pages you access before and after accessing the Services);
- Information that we generate as a result of your use of the Services (e.g. your areas of interest that we have identified as a result of your use of the Services and whether you are a regular or occasional user of the Services)
- Information about your project (e.g. type of garden / terrace / balcony, type of property, budget if mentioned, location of work)
B. How we use your personal information and the basis on which we use it
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Identification and Authentication: We use your identification information to verify your identity when you access and use our Services and to ensure the security of your personal information. We do this in order to meet our contractual obligations to you.
- Operation of Services: We process your personal information to provide the Services you have requested. We do this in order to meet our contractual obligations to you.
- Service Improvement: We analyze information about how you use our Services to provide the best experience for our customers across all of our Services, including product testing and site analytics. It is in our legitimate business interest to use the information provided to us for this purpose, so that we can understand any issues with our Services and improve them.
- Communication with you: We may use your personal information when communicating with you, for example if we provide information about changes to the terms and conditions or if you contact us with any questions. It is in our legitimate business interests to be able to provide you with appropriate responses and notifications regarding our Services.
- Marketing: We may use your personal information to better understand your preferences and needs in order to adequately personalize the advice, recommendations and information we send to you. It is in our legitimate business interest to provide more relevant and interesting messages. Any marketing process will only be carried out with people who have checked the corresponding box when registering (optin). We then grant your consent to send this type of marketing message.
- Exercise of our rights: we may use your personal information to exercise our legal rights when necessary to do so, for example to identify, prevent and respond to fraudulent requests, requests infringing intellectual property or violations of the law or to our Terms of Service, described below.
- Compliance with our obligations: We may process your personal information to, for example, perform fraud prevention checks or comply with other legal or regulatory requirements, where this is explicitly required by law.
- Personalization of your experience: When you use the Services, we may use your personal information to improve your experience of the Services, such as by providing you with interactive or personalized elements about the Services and content based on your interests. ;
We may also anonymize your personal information, so that you cannot be reasonably re-identified by our company or any other company, and we may use such anonymized information for any other purpose.
C. How and how often your personal information is shared
We may share your personal information with third parties, where you have given us permission to do so via the optin check button, in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers and Business Partners: We may share your personal information with our service providers and business partners who provide marketing services and other business operations on our behalf for the purposes set out above. For example, we may partner with other companies to make secure payments, fulfill orders, optimize services, provide targeted online advertising, send newsletters and marketing messages, facilitate the services of sending emails and messaging and analyzing information.
- If required by law: we may share your personal information with legal authorities, courts, other government authorities or other third parties when we believe it is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation or otherwise protect our rights or rights of any third party.
- In the context of a transaction: we may share your personal information with potential business partners, service providers, advisers and other third parties regarding the review, negotiation or completion of a business transaction in connection with which our company is acquired or merged with another company or when we sell or dispose of all or part of our assets or our business. If such sale or transfer takes place, we will use reasonable efforts to compel the entity to which we transfer your personal information to use it in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
D. Your rights over your personal information
You have certain rights with respect to the personal information we hold about you, in accordance with local law. These may include rights to access, correct, delete, limit or object to our use of your personal information, or to receive a copy of such mobile information in a workable electronic format. You can also file a complaint with your local data protection or privacy regulatory body.
We invite you to contact us using the contact details provided below to update or correct your information in the event of any change or if the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate. When you have given your consent to any use of your personal information, you can withdraw it at any time.
Please note that we may need additional information from you in order to honor your requests.
- If you wish to evoke or exercise any rights which you may have under the law, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by mail by writing to us at PAYSAGEA SAS - Service RGPD - 94 Allée des chickadees - 83480 Puget sur Argens - FRANCE
E. Automated decisions about you
We also use automated decisions about you based on your personal information in the following circumstances:
- to offer personalized offers, discounts or recommendations to send to you based on your browsing history, your use of the site;
Subject to local legal requirements and restrictions, you may contact us to object to our use of automated decisions.
F. Security and storage of information
We implement physical, technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the personal information that we process as part of the Services. The purpose of these measures is to ensure the constant integrity and confidentiality of your personal information. We evaluate and update these measures regularly. However, no information system is completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
We keep your personal information for the duration of our relationship with you. In deciding how long to keep your personal information after the end of our relationship with you, we take into account our legal obligations. We may also keep records for investigative purposes or to defend ourselves in possible legal proceedings.
G. Contact us for your personal information
Paysagea is the controller responsible for the personal information we collect and process.
If you have any questions or concerns about the use of your personal information, please contact us:
- By email by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail by writing to us at
PAYSAGEA SAS - Service RGPD - 94 Allée des mésanges - 83480 Puget sur Argens - FRANCE
We are committed to working with you to resolve any complaints or privacy concerns fairly. If, however, you believe that we have not been able to help you with your complaint or problem, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority in your country.
H. Changes to the GDPR Policy
We may change or update this privacy notice at any time. If we make any changes that significantly change the way we treat your personal information, we will notify you before we apply them to your personal information.
The publisher wishes to inform users that the traffic data and the cookie files that can be installed on their computer have a single purpose: to carry out, internally, analyzes of traffic to the information pages in order to improve them. the contents.
The publisher specifies to users that they have the possibility in their browser software to oppose the registration of cookies on their computer.
5. Site updates
The information on this site comes from sources believed to be reliable. However, the publisher cannot guarantee that their transcription on this site is carried out without risk of material errors.
The publisher reserves the right to correct them, as soon as these errors are brought to its attention and, more generally, to modify, at any time, without notice, all or part of this site, without its liability being liable to be incurred. thereby. It is the same for the commercial conditions.
6. Intellectual property
This site is a work protected by intellectual property. The same is true of its tree structure and of the data appearing on the site such as brands, logos, graphics, photographs as well as all other data.
Thus, the publisher informs users that any reproduction, representation, publication, transmission or more generally any unauthorized use of this site and the information disclosed therein engages their responsibility and is likely to lead to legal proceedings against them and especially for counterfeiting.
The user of the site refuses any copyright on the creations of garden landscaping made with this site which are and remain the property of PAYSAGEA SAS By accepting these General Conditions of Use, the user accepts the distribution by all means whether it is creations that he will have made by way of example and model without any consideration, except in the case where he opts for the paying option of not distributing his creations.
7. Hypertext links
This site provides links to other Internet sites. The publisher cannot control these sites and these external sources. These links are provided "as is" and are offered to users only as a convenience.
The publisher can in no way be held responsible for the content of the sites thus accessible.
8. Use of the site
Users of this site expressly acknowledge and accept that:
- Their use of this site is done under their entire and sole responsibility.
- The publisher does not provide users with any express and implied guarantee concerning the quality and the compatibility of the site for a specific use.
- The publisher does not guarantee:
- that the site will perfectly meet users' expectations;
- that the photos and images are presented only for the purpose of helping the user in the design of his project but are not contractual;
- the actual use and durability of the elements presented: plants, fittings, objects, and others ...
- that the site will be exhaustive, uninterrupted, timely, secure or free of any errors;
- that the results that can be obtained using the site will be accurate and reliable at all times.
- that due to the living nature of the proposals made consisting of plants that the result in no way binds the publisher that can be obtained by using the site will be permanently accurate and reliable.
- The use and / or downloading of any material while using the site will be at their own risk. Users will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer or any loss of data resulting from this download and / or use.
More generally, the publisher can in no way be responsible in the event of direct and / or indirect damage resulting from the use of this site or the impossibility of accessing this site. The user will then bear all the risks associated with the use of the Software. PAYSAGEA SAS cannot be held responsible for repairing any direct or indirect damage resulting from an interruption of use, loss of data and information, loss of profit, interruption of activities or others, resulting from downloading or the inability to download the Software.
- Any use of documents from this website must acknowledge the source.
Finally, the newsletters that may be obtained by users on this site, being of a general nature, can in no way engage the responsibility of the publisher.
- the publisher undertakes to keep the projects / creations / photos loaded for a maximum of two (2) years.
In addition, users undertake not to use this site for, in particular:
- Send, email or otherwise transmit any illegal or harmful content.
- Display or transmit by e-mail any infringing content, any patent, registered trademark, trade secret and more generally any intellectual property right or any property and / or personality right.
- Post or transmit by email any content containing computer viruses or any other code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of this site.
- Collect and store personal data relating to one or more other users.
Otherwise, their civil and / or criminal liability could be incurred.
General information concerning the "Monjardin-Materrasse.com"
site This site is a site under French law, subject to French courts and has French as its official language.
The publisher reserves the right to refuse access to all or part of this site to users who do not respect these conditions of use.
In the event that a court declares that a clause of these conditions is null or unenforceable, this will in no way affect the other clauses which will remain fully applicable.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These T & Cs are valid for Contract and constitute the entire agreement between the user and PAYSAGEA SAS concerning its subject. It cancels and replaces all written or oral communications, proposals, declarations and guarantees, present or past, and prevails over any contradictory or additional provision of any other estimate, order, confirmation or communication between the parties concerning the subject of the Contract, and this, for the duration of the Contract. This contract can be modified at any time by PAYSAGEA SAS without having to notify the user.